1. Document notification: Visit documents are issued by the host unit and sent to the municipal and county health bureaus and hospitals, and the heads of hospitals, equipment departments and specialists are organized by the municipal and local health bureaus to visit and negotiate and purchase orders.
2. Group visits: The sponsor contacts other provinces and municipalities'health departments (bureaus) and medical associations to invite them to organize group visits.
3. Invitees: Deans of hospitals at all levels, chiefs of equipment departments and specialists in friendly docking cities and neighbouring provinces and municipalities, heads of township hospitals, clinics and other medical institutions, and equipment distributors.
4. Key publicity plan: Select well-known professional websites and newspapers and magazines to publish exhibition information, including Medi Medical Network, Medical Equipment Information Network, Medical Business Network, Medical Devices Information Network and more than 100 professional media, so as to enhance the visibility and influence of the exhibition.
5. Direct invitation: through the staff of the organizing committee, call each department of hospitals at all levels, and organize people to visit and send exhibition posters and tickets.
6. Ticket donation plan: issue a large number of invitations, invitations, tickets, posters and other promotional materials, and mail them to hospitals, health centers and clinics in nearby provinces and cities every month, so that hospitals, health centers and clinics can keep abreast of the progress of the exhibition and exhibitors'information in a timely manner.
7. Exhibition posters: posters include supporting papers, exhibition information, exhibitors'interviews, exhibits introduction, etc. The posters will be sent to provincial and municipal health bureaus, hospitals, hospitals, clinics and other units in stages and batches.
8. Special website: The website includes the general situation of the exhibition, the brief introduction of the exhibitors, the advertisement of the exhibitors, etc. It will create an exhibition that will never end, and introduce the situation of the exhibitors to the medical institutions of various provinces and cities.